One of the best holidays I've ever had. The property is amazing, rooms are clean, large and have air-conditioning. The breakfast served at the restaurant every morning is fabulous and we they have happy hour every day. Staff are absolutely fantastic! Very friendly and helpful - they even packed us a takeaway breakfast because we had an early morning flight back to Ho Chi Minh. Within walking distance of the town centre too. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Cassia Cottage Hotel