We just stayed there with our two children of 11 and 10. They loved it. Two pools and right on the beach. Fantastic walks along the beach to villages and the main town. Great help from the staff on where to go and how. They got a cab for us to the north of the island where they helped us find a man with a boat to take us out to an island for snorkelling and exploring. They can offer group trips but were very helpful when we wanted to go solo. The little spa here is sweet, the gardens lovely - with all the trees named - the rooms very nice and the food excellent. We had some great breakfasts and dinners - including a beach BBQ - and also the "staff meal"offered on the menu. Lovely touch - I have never seen "eat what we are eating" on a menu. It was lovely. Lot of organic foods, locally grown. Don't stay anywhere else but book as they are popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Cassia Cottage Hotel