We were traveling with 3 generations of our family. The concept of the beach house with 2 rooms is really brilliant. I will always be looking for this now. The kiddie pool and adult pool is also a fantastic idea. Thomas and Thanh Cho were so professional and truly pleasant. The kitchen was spot on, and the happy hour drinks was a really nice touch. The beach was impeccable. We have been to Phu Quoc before but this time we got really lucky with the beach being perfectly clear and calm. As I write this I am wishing we were there now. Phu Quoc recently opened a new airport and that is also picturesque.
Thanh, thank you for all your help with my baby. I was serious about my offer for you to come and stay with us in Singapore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 comfy air conditioned rooms, many with internal connecting doors and all with verandas. Nestled in gardens of spices and flowers from our own collection. Infinity pool overlooking the sea, full Asian/Western breakfast and our special menu of fresh Vietnam-Mediterranean food. Evening films projected outdoors, daytime sun and beach. Tours of our own Spice Plantations for guests only, and all other services available, with Big Smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cassia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cassia Cottage - The Spice House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Cassia Cottage Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Cassia Cottage Hotel