Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Enjoyable and good value but ......

Today my wife and I joined the Red River team on their speedboat tour of four islands. At a cost... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TMOH8
Guildford, United Kingdom
via mobile
Mixed feelings

We did the land tour of the south of the island. Unfortunately, the visiting many farms was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $70.62
from $166.16
from $160.97
More Info
All reviews sao beach fish wine factory coconut prison phu quoc pepper farm mango boat trip great tour floating restaurant big boat spoke good english friendly guide nice trip turtle island south island rice
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cost was a bit higher than I would have paid for 8 adults on a larger group excursion; it was worth every penny. This organization was wonderful! He also seemed to know a lot about the Islands and snorkeling.

Date of experience: January 2020
Tan M, Manager at Red River Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear donahagni,

Thank you for spending time reviewing your experience, this means a lot to us.

At Red River Tours, our goal is not only achieving but exceeding customers' experience.

Your nice comments have been shared among the team, and we extremely proud of working with a team of great people to bring to you such a memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are just back from our day out with Amazing Snorkeling in phu quoc with red river tour.
The activities were alot of fun with great views, This crew is a great bunch and they take you to good spots for snorkeling.
A great tour if you like your creature comforts and they really look after you!

Dear titcheecl,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed this trip today, the bus picked us up promptly and took us to the port for the boat. The same guide stayed with us all day long and got to know all his customers. Fishing, snorkelling was really good and the lunch was good quality. Well worth the money. Thanks to Red River Tours, especially Han - our guide today.

Dear kientaico1,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a daily tour to Fingernail island and Sao beach. It included a fishing and snorkeling experience. The tour guide named Han was nice and humorous. The tour was stunning. The islands, the experiences on the sea were fantastic. I and my family really had a wonderful time. We'd recommend anyone to do a tour with Red River.

Dear Bicheionl1,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My trip was meaningful and fantastic with Red River Tour and Thinh- the tour guide there. And the guide, he was really fun, caring and helpful. I felt so warm and knew that my choice was right.And one thing, the tour is very cheap but really full equipment of snorkling. I think the spirit of tour is guide and Thing did it well. Love him and tours that made my vacation the best.

Dear Michaeonu4,