“Very tasty”

ITACA Resto – Lounge
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ithaca, written as Itaca in the Catalan language, is a shining Greek island that nestles in the heart of the Mediterranean. Full of history, romance and adventure and famous as the mythical home of Odysseus, the hero of Homers Odyssey. The tiny island invokes images of a different pace of life, far from the hustle and bustle of the 21st Century. Catalan culture is both our root and inspiration. Itaca is therefore a reflection of our individual personalities and passions, supported by our extensive international background in hospitality and a keen interest in the combination of cultures and regional specialties.A fusion of Asian and Mediterranean senses is our center-point and key to our standards. Using this foundation we bring something unique to Phu Quoc.Taking our inspiration from the Greek Islands and using the theme of white to represent purity, nature and freshness, we provide a destination on Phu Quoc Island for a new generation of travellers - those seeking something more than your average restaurant or bar. We provide our customers with a stylish, relaxing and peaceful environment - preparing their senses for an elegant and highly pleasurable experience.The focus of ITACA Lounge & Resto is ultimately 'chill out' at its core and stylish by its nature. A concept that fits perfectly with the island - a peaceful and relaxing destination that is the ideal location for balancing your thoughts and indulging your dreams.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great staff, great food, great venue! We went there two night in a row. They had great home made cheese and paté. Very romantic setting. And expats taking care of you so no problem in communication.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

After visiting a Michelin star restaurant last weekend in Scotland, we found ourselves comparing the standard of food to that of Itaca lounge which we visited in December 2013 - we were in agreement that the food at Itaca was far superior and therefore I felt compelled to leave my first TA review. We dined at Itaca on Christmas eve, and I recall the chefs special starter was delicious. Yes the restaurant is more expensive to other local restaurants, however if you are looking for a great setting with delicious food and something a bit special I would recommend here. The only negative point I had is that we found we didn't have a long enough break between our courses.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

While we went to Mango Bay, we assumed that we wouldn't get anything better here in Phu Quoc. We were wrong. This place is Spanish based so we went for the very good paella, washed down with some quality sangria. There was even an actual cute frog sat on the log beside us. It may have been basking in the heat from the lamp, and indeed barely moved during our stay. Fabulous ambience. Very impressed

1  Thank Simplest2remember
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Finaly a restaurant with great standards in Phu Quoc! By far your best option if you're looking for a good meal there in a classy environment with competitive staff and friendly owners. I highly recommend this establishment, I had the pork ribs (which I think was a special for that night) and it was a delicious dish. Everuthing was excellent from the service to the food. They'll be seeing more of me next time I go to Phu Quoc for sure!

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my Mrs went there last night and were both very impressed by the service level and standard of food. Both the oven baked fish and the tuna tartar tasted excellent! Will go back there again for sure: )

1  Thank Björn W