“Great afternoon snack!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, French, Vietnamese
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great afternoon snack!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We dropped in here while out for a walk. We just wanted a snack. Service was excellent and it was a quaint setting with a nautical theme.
We had papaya salad from the Thai offerings, and grilled baby squid from the French inspired dishes. The salad was crisp and frensh and a good portion. The baby squid was among the most tender and flavourful I have ever tasted.
It's not as cheap as some of the more local fare, but still very good value by N. American standards. Definitely was worth the stop.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
“Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Family run restaurant on the main road. Nice atmosphere, great food and wine and all for less than $10 per head. Staff were very friendly.

• Visited April 2012
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

this restaurant by any standard is exception.....

I can't remember the last time I had this good service, and always with a smile, the owner is always willing to recommend explain the dishes and what they are like....
I love pâté/terrein honestly this is the best stuff I've tried any where in the world it was soooooo good, the Thai green was the best I have had outside of Thailand and the chocolate mousse well.....just try it you'll know what I mean...
all together a very very enjoyable experience lovely restaurant amazing food and excetional hospitality.... especially the Thai host for Ti Moon, such a genuinely nice happy person....

1 Thank mirrored_one
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

Phu Quoc is an amazing island and this restaurant lived up to the islands reputation. Great food and service. The seafood platter was amazing.

• Visited November 2011
Ocean Grove, Australia
“Do not miss eating here during your stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

My hotel recommended this restaurant and I was very impressed. Travelled here with a couple of ladies from Canada and all of us couldn't fault the food. Unfortunately they were out of the things that I ordered from the wine and dinner menu but that turned out for the best. The wine was a nice little surprise and the food was magnificent, we shared so we got a chance to taste it all, why don't we do that more? The staff were very friendly and helpful and the owner seemed very proud of his business and did his best to make sure we were all happy with everything... and then dessert came out, there was some fighting with spoons over these dishes, the chocolate didn't dissapoint. 5 stars guys, well done. I ate at a few different restaurants in Phu Quoc and this was by far the best outside of my hotel.

• Visited May 2012