“Helpful staff with a good humor”

Flipper Diving Club
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Duong Dong
More attraction details
Owner description: Flipper Diving Club will be delighted to take you on your next scuba diving adventure in phu quoc Vietnam, whatever your scuba diving experience or level is. We will cater for your scuba needs and desires, whether you are interested in just an intro dive, full diving course or just fun diving.We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort with fully experienced and certified scuba diving staff. Our scuba diving team speak English, French, Dutch, German, Russian, Swedish. Our Diving Club has international scuba diving insurance for all our customers and each instructor carries additional scuba diving insurance. Contact us now to learn more about scuba diving in phu quoc, Vietnam.Flipper Diving Club is the longest established PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort in phu quoc, and was established in 2009. We offer daily dive trips and PADI Courses from Open Water Diver to PADI Instructor. Our main office is at 60 Tran Hung dao, duong Dong.
København Ø
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Helpful staff with a good humor”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was looking for the right club for diving at Phu Quoc and found Flipper diving. The staff was very helpful from the first meeting, beside it was only questions for prices and services i was looking for. After some thinking i decided to use their service and I have no regret. It was professional planning, the time scheduled was kept and the food aboard on the boat was good.
The staff was both professional and at the same time friendly and humor was a big PLUS for me.

Upstate NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous and professional snorkeling experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I loved my experience snorkeling with Flipper--super well-organized with regard to pickup, etc.; professional, knowledgeable staff; and overall great experience. I really trusted the staff and would return, maybe next time for diving (which is a big compliment--I had a scary experience my first time diving and haven't been back since). Could not have asked for more!

Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beach pick up and afternoon of snorkelling was pretty great”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

V professional staff who at times seemed a little stressed due to it being such a busy day! For Christmas Eve they didn't seem to be in the best form but the timing, gear, instructions were all excellent. Lunch was provided which was basic enough but great as we were starving! Look out for leaping fish...

North Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best way to learn to dive and gain your PADI open water cert”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I arrived with four days to gain my PADI open water qualification and I was so impressed with the service I was to receive. In the four days doing the course I felt apart of the wonderful team who obviously love what they do, and it rubs off on you! My instructor was Neil, who was also from the UK, so we got to know each other well, had fun and he also made me feel very safe- especially when diving in the ocean for the first time. He took his time to explain everything clearly and if there was anything I was nervous about he made sure it was addressed patiently and with empathy. By the end of the four days I was enjoying the dives confidently and I cannot wait to dive around the world with the skills I have gained at flipper diving club.

Visited November 2013
Valdez, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could not ask for anything better for our padi certification”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Flippers dive club was definitely the right choice to obtain our Padi open diver. We showed up one day latter than we intended and it was no Problem. We were surprised when we realized it was just the two of us with our instructor Neil. This created an incredible and comfortable learning environment which was important because neither of us had even seen scuba gear before. Our instructor was perfect. It was immediately obvious he has taught many of these courses as he broke everything down in a way that was simple and easy to understand. He wAs very patient and was simply an amazing instructor. Thank you flippers dive club for an amazing course! I would recommend this course at flippers to anyone.

Visited November 2013