“Good snorkelling trip!”

Flipper Diving Club
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Duong Dong
More attraction details
Owner description: Flipper Diving Club will be delighted to take you on your next scuba diving adventure in phu quoc Vietnam, whatever your scuba diving experience or level is. We will cater for your scuba needs and desires, whether you are interested in just an intro dive, full diving course or just fun diving.We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort with fully experienced and certified scuba diving staff. Our scuba diving team speak English, French, Dutch, German, Russian, Swedish. Our Diving Club has international scuba diving insurance for all our customers and each instructor carries additional scuba diving insurance. Contact us now to learn more about scuba diving in phu quoc, Vietnam.Flipper Diving Club is the longest established PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort in phu quoc, and was established in 2009. We offer daily dive trips and PADI Courses from Open Water Diver to PADI Instructor. Our main office is at 60 Tran Hung dao, duong Dong.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I did a day trip snorkelling with the Flipper crew and had a great day out.

Its not the best snorkelling I've ever done (Red Sea and Mabul get those accolades) but I still saw lots and had a great day out. We went quite far out in the boat stopping in two places. Really enjoyed the day out and the lunch was also fabulous too! Lovely and helpful staff :-)

1  Thank kiwichelle
"great place to get"
"poor visibility"
"four days"

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were really impressed by the quality of their teachers, they were very attentive and after each dive told us what we needed to improve. They took the time to answer our many questions and reassure those who were worried, besides they taught us more than required by PADI. On top of that they're cheaper than other centers! The dive itself was a bit of a disappointment as there wasn't much life to see down in the sea. They have both English and French speaking teachers. They'll pick you up at your hotel by boat and take you back afterwards. Lunch is served on the boat and very good. Highly recommended!!

2  Thank AudeV439
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I finished the PADI Open Diver Course at Flipper in October 2012. We are both deeply impressed with the staff's professionalism, our super awesome British instructor Neil's patience, care, and details to our safety. I myself didn't even swim well, and sometimes made the whole group wait. However, Neil was always patient, and encouraging. My boyfriend has a bit of ear problem, and Neil was often checking in on him and gave us much advices of how to prevent any sickness (sea, ear, etc). He is down-to-earth and fun to be around with. Always feel safe to dive with him!
Phu Quoc wasn't particular clear the time we traveled, as it was still during raining season. However, we got to see quite a few cool animals (even the turtle!) Definitely good time. Food there was also good :). The resort that we practiced the pool lessons are also pleasant, clean, and pretty. We are already planning our next 2 diving trips to make sure we wont forget those good lessons from Neil at Flipper.

1  Thank PheebsN
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We completed OWD and AOWD course with flipper diving and had a really good time. The staff is great and the organisation was perfect.
I was a little nervous in the beginning but the instructur made me feel perfectly safe and I really want to recommend the place.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went to Phu Quoc Island, intending to accomplish three things:
1) get my husbands (who has never been diving before) Open Water Certification.
2) get me a review course (its been 5 years since I last dove).
3) snorkel.
Flipper was right next to our hotel and they had excellent TA reviews, so we stopped in to ask some questions. Within 20 minutes Oliver had my husband signed up!
My husband was nervous at first but his instructor Neil, was professional, fun and explained and demonstrated everything so well, that it put him at ease. His first day was going through the manual. His 2nd was confined dives in the pool at Eden Resort.
The 3rd day, we went on Flippers dive boat to Turtle Island and Nail Island. The boat is nice, the crew friendly, they serve a great lunch and the dive groups are small, which is great! I did a review course with Neil while my husband did his first open water dives. By the end of the day, I felt I was back to where I was 5 years ago.
The last day of my husbands Open Water Course, we returned to Turtle Island, where I spent the entire day snorkelling... the viability was excellent (16 m) and the diversity and quantity of fish was insane! We saw everything from octopus to clown fish!
Highly recommend diving with the crew at Flippers!