“This is the best Thai I have”

Bua Siam Thai Cuisine
Ranked #31 of 84 Restaurants in Duong To
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

This is the best Thai I have found outside of Thailand, amazing Tom yum! Atmosphere is great and service with the usual Thai smile :)

Date of visit: January 2020
BuaSiamThaiCuisine, Owner at Bua Siam Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

thank you for your review to support Us. I am very glad to see you like our food. I hope to see you next year. I wish both of you to travel safely. thank you very much

Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

The food looked, smelt and tasted so good we did not stop to think of taking a photo so we took a photo of the end of our meal.
My goodness the food and service here is fantastic.
My wife and I have tried A LOT of Thai food including I’m Thailand multiple times and wow did this bring back memories of our honey moon in Thailand.

1  Thank K9853KProbertc
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Don’t let the looks deceive you. The food here is excellent and the service is the best on the island. I tried the deep fried shrimp for starters and the red curry for mains. Recommend both!

1  Thank ChristianP2123
Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

this place has exotic and authentic Thai food. I would know because I am half Thai. The service was snappy and the chef and staff were very welcome and friendly. Give this place a go if you are in Phu Quoc.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank billyf694
Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Went there several times with family and friends during our vacation in Phu Quok. Quality and authenticity of food were just awesome. A great spot for someone who loves Thai cuisine. Staff there were also super-friendly.

Date of visit: December 2019