Stayed here as a family in a Deluxe family beachfront bungalow. The hotel itself is quite rustic, but this is part of its charm. The room contained two double beds so the teens had to share. Very clean rooms and only a few steps from the sand. Quiet location and great beachfront restaurant/bar situated right above the sand. A few maintenance problems in the room were quickly sorted out by Ha who knows what running a hotel is all about. Nothing was too much trouble for her. We attended the compulsory New Year's Eve Buffet at the hotel where there was an extravagant buffet, bonfire on the beach and lantern balloons were released into the night sky. Free transfers to/from the airport and tours/bikes efficiently organised. A word of warning - the beds are rock hard, but this is not unusual in Vietnam. The sounds of the lapping waves made up for everything and provided a relaxing 3 day break for us all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam