My girlfriend and I live in HCMC and we needed a break from HCMC and since both of us have never been to PQ before we decided to be spontaneous and booked a long weekend there. I chose Paris Beach based on Mrs Ha's comments to reviewers on TripAdvisor because for me, if an owner replies to reviewers then it means they care about their guests.
We were lucky to find this place. It's affordable and we had a nice comfortable bed and room. The pool is great to have as option to the beach. Great yummy breakfast and service. The beach and water was clean and refreshing.
Mrs Ha is a superb hostess and made us feel welcomed and taken care of. Paris Beach is definitely going to be our go-to weekend beach getaway. We've already recommended it to our friends in HCMC.
Thanks for the coffee mug!
See you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam