The resort is located in a very quiet area. I felt that I m home when staying there. The owner Mrs. Ha was very friendly to welcome guests. My kids didn't want to eat anything in Saigon but they cleaned the dishes with bread there. So wonderful dishes from meat to seafood. Phu Quoc has mosquito everywhere. Housekeeping spray the room for us everyday. Looking resorts around, this only resort has restaurant very close to the sea. I can enjoy the meal & see the waves up & down with its sound. An ideal stop for your relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Long Beach - West Coast, charming Front Beach resort with confortable rooms and bungalows (majority with private terrace ans seaview ) with aircond, hotwater (by solar system), wifi. Restaurant offering vietnamese and french authentic cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, vegetarian menu. Motorbikes and bicycles for rent and others activities on request (snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving island tour,... - 3,5 km from the main city - 5 mn by taxi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Paris Beach Phu Quoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Hotel Duong To
- Paris Beach Phu Quoc Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam