The hotel offers you everything that you may need. Very good food, friendly staff, a good bar and comfotable rooms, it even stays in a calm an beautiful environment. We already went back three times, everytime for skiholidays. On 200m from the hotel you can take the skibus to cavalese and skicenter latemar.
I am not a wellnessfreak but even them who whishes can take a sauna or swimm after skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mascot “Andino” welcomes all guests of Hotel Los Andes settled in Castello di Fiemme. The Los Andes is an historic Hotel of the Valley and you may enjoy breathless landscapes from the balconies of the 54 Classic, Plus and Junior Suite rooms. For your healthy holiday break, you will have a sauna, hot tub in the garden and a large swimming pool at your disposal. After hiking or skiing is very refreshing and relaxing to spend a few hours in this area. The restaurant offers fresh and traditional menus, while our breakfast has a wide selection on the hot & cold buffets: cereals, pastries, breads, selection of fresh vegetables and fruits all served with unlimited milk, tea or coffee. Find here gluten free and allergy eating options when you are on holiday! Families are welcome as well as bikers and hikers for active holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Los Andes by Bien Vivre Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Andes Hotel Castello-Molina Di Fiemme
- Hotel Los Andes By Bien Vivre Hotels Province Of Trento, Italy