“Great lunch spot”

Ristorante Il Melangolo
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Saturnia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great lunch spot! The foods absolutely delicious. Kid friendly, cozy and gracious with a warm staff ! This is one of the best Tortelli alla Maremmana I've ever had in Tuscany. Everything I have ever had here has been excellent, and the service is great. But that Tortelli dish is enticement enough to keep coming back!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't try the pizzas: they're frozen! The other food is ok, but be prepared to wait about 40 minutes between courses (even for some fruit).

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Just been there! Our hotel guy suggested it because we would have a discount! The discount evaded up being of 1 euro... Wow! Incredible! :/

The food was mediocre, I'm in a Tuscany tour since 10 days, and I'm Italian so I'm familiar with this type of food... Not a great quality!

The service was so slow, took 2 hours to have some pasta and a desert! Not coming again!

1  Thank Debbie1990nau
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My friend and I came across this restaurant from a suggestion by the owners of the hotel we were staying in. I am so glad that we did. We went there both nights for dinner. We had great steaks the first night and the following evening we had a pizza, that was just wonderful. The one thing that I kept the same both evenings was the ricotta and chocolate desert!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Food was fresh. Decor needs an update. Busy place.
Our waitress was helpful and friendly but food took a while to arrive. The menu was quite interesting but the final bill didn't reflect the OK quality of the meal.