“Best meat in Maremma”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

A very focused meat restaurant, open fire grill in the restaurant. Great service, comprehensive wine list with most of the best Tuscan wines and a meat menu to dream : dry aged cuts from all over the world.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

This place was a total surprise as I knew nothing of it before walking through the door. So glad we did! Of course the pastas, wines, and desserts were amazing, but it was the selection of proteins that did it for me! The wild boar, veal, and aged steaks the likes of which I have never seen, made this place most memorable. I savored the best Filet I have had in years if not ever! Prepared at the front of the restaurant in the open for all to see! If you are a connoisseur of beef, do not miss I Due Cippe!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2018

After years we were back in Saturnia and so went again to I Due Cippi. We found it slightly changed with the menu more in line with "wealthy" clients coming mostly from the capital city (Roma). Great quality as ever though...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2018

On top of a hill like most of the towns in the area, surronded by walls, we had a excellent meal athough expensive we had a great time

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant
Prime high quality produce prepared perfectly from a family with a long history of quality and service.
Excellent wine cellar
You get what you pay for, just enjoy

Date of visit: July 2018