“Best place we visited in Rimini!”

Piadineria Bar Rondine
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Miramare
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Superfresh and tasty food, their piadine is fantastic. Very friendly and helpful staff!
Nice prices too.
The mojhitos are fabulous, and it’s right on the beach!!
Definitely recommend when in Rimini.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (213)

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

I was slightly disappointed when I got the menu that it only really appeared to be piadine, which I hadn’t heard of but assumed was something like panini. But I was very pleasantly surprised, as it was so different and absolutely delicious. Lots of filling options; I went local(ish) and had Parma ham and Squacquerone cheese (had never heard of it but it was really good).

Beautiful beach view and excellent service too.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Spent a few days lazing on the beach and used this bar cafe for food and drinks. Amazing service from the staff, very good prices and all the food was freshly made and tasted amazing. We were given taster snacks when we ordered drinks and my friend said the seafood pasta was the best she’s ever had. The piadinas and cocktails were lovely. A great place right on the beach. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Walked here from Rimini airport as we had enough time after registration & before boarding. Delicious piadas. Great choice (about 20 or even more I think). I took 3 different (salmon, philadelphia cheese & salad; 1 with fresh mushrooms, salad & mozarella; 1 with ham) but would definitely try more other stuffings. Gorgeous from very first bite. They taste as good as they look on tripadvisor page photos. I think 2 will be enough for man of any size in any state of hunger. I ate 3 halves & took 3 remaining with me. Their takeaway serving & packaging is very convenient too

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Mixed feelings. Visited twice. First time excellent very tasty piadines very tasty fries excellent and fast and friendly service.

Second time service much slower while not extremely busy. Took very long for food and drinks to arrive. Ordered dry white wine received sweet (very). Felt A little neglected. Food was good again though.

Prices are very Reasonable. On average 5+3/2=4 star.

Date of visit: August 2017