“Fantastic experience!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Reserved in advance, and it was totally worth it! Honnest and fresh food prepared with love by a passionate family. Not only the meat was fab, the pasta and even the tomatos from their own garden tasted divine.
although we had the meal last year, I still remember how lovely it was.
Best Italian diner i've ever had!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food. You must book in advance. Meat is original Chianina. Even dessert is excellent. I love the service. Family run.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

No fault at all! I don't know if it's Italy or the food but everything has been so wonderful so far!
My fiance and I both had pasta that's tomato-based and I just have to say they are so wonderful! I cannot think of anything else to say but the superlative. Someone on our tour has recommended this place to us and I though I'd pass the good news online!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

A very cosy small restaurant on the hills behind bolgheri/san vincenzo area, family owned and run. Menu changes depending on the season and what good is available. Have Cristiano suggest what is good that day and what wine to combine, and you will not be disappointed.
I strongly suggest to visit out of season, during the winter when the menu contains more hunting game food.

1  Thank blessthechef
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Small but very good place in the middle of nowhere in Tuscany's outback.
You would not expect such excellent service, great food, exquisite wine selection and lovely family atmosphere in this tiny village.
Always worth a visit, when around - but remember to book a table!