All reviews palace pools world spa relaxation wellness eur
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I really enjoyed my time in the SPA part, amazing new world for me. Wast offer of saunas (tried them all) with very nice procedures going on. However, I got really disappointed when I could not find my Aphrodite's towel coming back to the hanger and I got to pay the fee (5 eur extra) for loosing it. How can you loose the towel there, my question here. Is this place really in need of money even after paying 28 eur per 3 hours stay? Unfortunately this experience destroyed all the relaxation before.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank MirkaSalserita
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Well, this the one of the most luxuri hotel i ever been. The hotel is very big but very nice , the loby looks like an palace and the rooms are very big. The breakfast is the best and the SPA is perfect .

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We've been here recently with my wife after having another nice stay in different venue and we've been making comparison (unfortunately).
Actually to be honest this hotel and spa is a bit overpriced and totally commercial. I do not wanna say that they do not have good services, but to compare it price-wise I must say I did not get for my money what I expected.
Try to imagine - you reserve stay via booking.com (without issue and this I'd say is very good) and coming to hotel - they asking for immediate payment of stay (unbelievable - just about 5% of hotels are asking this... but why?), on top of that lady at desk after creating bill is explaining that strange thing on bill is payment due to booking via booking.com!! 10€... I really do not care if this is booking.com or hotel, but I do not wanna see it on my bill. Another thing - they asking to pay in cash local tax and there is not other option?
I have tons of suggestions for hotel management if they wanna get them..
But to finish in positive way - they have really very good offer of different food during breakfast and also dinner, I'd really appreciate the way they are preparing menu, selection etc. - this is for sure what I expect from 4 stars hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

like not being in Slovakia but in ancient Greece. Nice interior and outside, not too crowded at night but just ok. Took 3 hours ticket for 25 eur, yes it is expensive! but you have plenty of pools, saunas (liked group animation by staff in finish one). Professional and friendly staff. The only thing I didn't like was extremely dirty water in both turkish pools outside. Looks like they change the water very rarely and/or people come to clean themselves in these pools.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Lagos L
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This wellness is paradise. Room are clean, food fantastic and localite is in centre of Rajecke Teplice. Booking here can be sometimes problem. Prices are expensive, but why not when you have everything.

Date of stay: March 2017