About to spend our 5th summer holidays there in a row. Our kids are happy there for the sensational entertaining programme, we enjoy gourmet dining and, being expats, the feeling being home from home. Guided hiking tours are great fun and very informative, the tennis coach is killing you being double your age, but then go and spoil yourself even more in the Michelin star restaurant called Silberdistel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury with warms & tradition A wonderfully friendly family ambiance coupled with first-rate service. Comprising the ultimate in luxury, the resort combines exclusivity with warmth and harmony. Make holiday dreams come true at Allgäu’s five-star Resort Sonnenalp where steadfastness and tradition meet the 21st century. The Sonnenalp treats each and every guest like royalty which is probably why eighty percent of visitors to this five-star resort in the heart of the Allgäu come back time and time again. Whilst offering a fabulous range of things to do our Alpine hotel exudes homely charm full of warmth and cosiness. World-class wellness and golf and creative star-rated cuisine combine with a range of family fun second to none. Set amidst the most picturesque landscape at the foot of the Allgäu Alps, the Sonnenalp is an all-year-round destination that will delight gourmets one and all. We look forward to warmly welcoming you to our hotel. The Fäßler family ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sonnenalp Hotel And Resort
- Sonnenalp Hotel Ofterschwang
- Sonnenalp Resort Germany/Ofterschwang