We were here with 3 kids (17, 12 & 9). Not a massive campsite, so it retains it's cosy character.
- great animation team (italian, german, dutch, english speaking) with beautifull musical shows in the evening! Many sports and kids acitvities, like kajak, soccer, self defense and tennis lessons, tournaments in volleyball, soccer, jeu des boules etc. Also camping fest, pool games, fireworks sometimes. They really try their best to please the guests. And always full of attention for the little ones (miniclub, minidisco, etc.)
- nice and normal priced supermarket on site, open all day
- clean, well maintained pool and a nice private beach
- very good campsite restaurant with reasonable prices and friendly staff
- shopping area right outside camping gates
- old fashioned Italian style of business running, like making announcements over big loudspeakers a few times a day about quiet hours etc., limited opening hours of cash register where you can pay, they never ask for customer feedback etc.
- pool is closed ALL tuesdays! And every day between 13:00 and 16:00h, so very limited opening hours of the pool. (open 10-13h and 16-19h only) This is not normal anymore in this time and age. In Spain or on other Italian campsites most pools are open all day and each day!
- kids pool is too deep (70 cm) for little ones, and not much to do besides an old slide; it's pretty much too big rectangled basins, clean though but cold!
- not enough poolbeds and shade at the pool
- pool supervisors barely speak anything else then italian and are very strict (no jumping from the side into the water, no climbing on eachother's shoulders)
- toilet buildings could be better. Some are really old and rusty, or leaking ( I once sat on the loo with an umbrella! :-) ) Bigger building on the east side is the best, smaller building on the west side is the worst.
- sometimes a bit noisy from the music you hear in the evening from the shows (also from other campsites near) till 23.30h, after that the occasional dance club can be a bit loud.
All in all a nice campsite but you have to be able to deal with the negative points. We come back for the great weather, supernice animation shows and the nice beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La natura nel centro di Bibione Pineda... La pace e la tranquillita` di un'oasi verde immersa nel centro cittadino di Bibione Pineda. Frontemare, privo di barriere architettoniche, dotato di un completo centro servizi con: bar, ristorante, pizzeria, supermarket e bazar. L'animazione, mai invadente, gli spettacoli serali, la piscina attrezzata ed il nuovo parco giochi, contribuiranno alla felicita` dei bambini in alternativa ad una splendida spiaggia privata e ad un mare pulito. Il Camping Lido e` garanzia di una vacanza all'insegna del riposo, del sano divertimento e del ritrovato gusto di vivere in stretto contatto con la natura. ... more less