I am a bit late in writing my review as we visited in June, from the moment we were greeted at the airport the service was outstanding. We were met by Wayne the General Manger on our arrival at he hotel and the room we were shown to was perfect, with a patio decking right onto the beach. The service in the restaurants and bars was very good and the staff happy and friendly which makes the guests feel a home. The food was fantastic with lots of choice. We were sorry to say goodbye and hope to return again soon.
Truly a wonderful hotel and country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sought-after Platinum Coast, on a 1/2 mile long beach and 11 acres of lush tropical gardens, you'll fill your sun-kissed days and starlit nights with unforgettable moments. All 72 rooms and suites offer magnificent, unobstructed views of the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Several included services will make your stay even more memorable, including daily afternoon tea, WiFi, fitness room, tennis courts, a freshwater pool, non-motorized water sports, swim with the turtles, a weekly manager's cocktail and garden tours. Indulge your senses with innovative Caribbean-inspired menus at 2 beachfront restaurants. In-room dining available 24-7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Royal Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel Porters
- Fairmont Hotel Porters
- Fairmont Hotel Royal Pavilion
- Fairmont St. James
- Barbados Fairmont Hotel
- St. James Fairmont
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados/Saint James Parish