We stayed at this hotel in March 2012 and found it absolutely lovely. The service, room, setting and overall ambience was second to none. The Palm Terrace restuarant, food, service and music entertainment was excellant.
We are planning to come back to Barbados this year but have opted for a villa this time but purely due to cost, however we will go back for a meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sought-after Platinum Coast, on a 1/2 mile long beach and 11 acres of lush tropical gardens, you'll fill your sun-kissed days and starlit nights with unforgettable moments. All 72 rooms and suites offer magnificent, unobstructed views of the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Several included services will make your stay even more memorable, including daily afternoon tea, WiFi, fitness room, tennis courts, a freshwater pool, non-motorized water sports, swim with the turtles, a weekly manager's cocktail and garden tours. Indulge your senses with innovative Caribbean-inspired menus at 2 beachfront restaurants. In-room dining available 24-7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Royal Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel Porters
- Fairmont Hotel Porters
- Fairmont Hotel Royal Pavilion
- Fairmont St. James
- Barbados Fairmont Hotel
- St. James Fairmont
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados/Saint James Parish