Eternity is one of the rental apartments on the Glitter Bay resort, in Barbados. It is the corner unit on the second floor, overlooking the beach, with two large patio doors that create a sense of being outside, even when in!. We booked through Bajan Services, who took good care of the arrangments and who responded speedily to any questions or queries before and during our stay in April 2008. Glitter Bay is having some refurbishment work done between May and November, so will re-open in time for the new season. The apartment is very comfortable and is only steps from a lovely beach, good for swimming. We stayed for 11 days and hired a car for a week, again through Bajan Services and are glad we did. The island is very different on each side and top and bottom! There are a few restaurants within walking distance, but a car or taxi is needed to get easily into Holetown. We ate at Tides, Angry Annies and Royal Pavillion... all served good food, although the prices ranged from very reasonable, to fairly expensive. Tides and Royal Pavillion had great service and great food, which was reflected in the price. Barbados is an interesting and relaxed island and worth a visit. Weather was good and we were glad of the clouds and sea breeze which provided comfort to the 80 degree temperatures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glitter Bay is no longer affiliated with Fairmont Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Royal Glitter Bay Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glitter Bay Hotel Porters
- Glitter Bay Barbados
- Royal Glitter Bay Villas Barbados/Saint James Parish