We visited Colony Club Barbados 11 years ago and had a great holiday then. It was nice to see the place again and look at the things that had changed. The staff are still really friendly and helpful and we again enjoyed the whole experience. The sun bed situation can get a bit fraught with beds being 'reserved' from 7 am but we always managed to find a good spot. There are activities on offer to suit most people. You can do any or none. I did the Art course which was really interesting and fun with a local artist giving help and advice. Nothing was too much trouble and all requests were dealt with straight away. Can thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An exclusive retreat with elegance and colonial charm." Where old world charm meets new world standards of quality and comfort. The 96-room Colony Club is the Elegant Hotels Group's flagship property in Barbados with lush gardens, healthy dining options, complimentary watersports and fitness classes, organic garden, WiFi, bespoke tours and more. Ideal for couples and honeymooners seeking an exclusive retreat with impeccable service in a stunning location, Colony Club tempts guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colony Club by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Club Hotel Porters
- Colony Hotel Saint James
- Colony Club Barbados
- Colony Club By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish