“Great family day out”

Seaduced Luxury Catamaran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Barbados at its finest! Indulge in a private charter or exclusive shared cruise, exploring the island’s pristine anchorages on board the luxury flybridge inspired catamaran Seaduced! The relaxation of exploring these lovely waters while being pampered by your crew, with everything personalized is intoxicating! With annual gentle south easterly trade winds, turquoise seas, beautiful bays, miles of coast and an array of marine life, reefs and wrecks to explore, sailing in Barbados is the ultimate luxury experience! With the luxury catamaran Seaduced, we aim to tailor the entire experience. Snorkel with the turtles, lunch prepared by the chef whilst off exclusive Sandy Lane Hotel - what is your preferred itinerary? Think of this as your beach club for the day! Whether it be a fun day on the water for family and friends, a romantic celebration for two, or simply a sunset escape! Whatever the reason, we will create the perfect ambience on board and leave you memories that will last a lifetime! After all, our specialty is creating unique luxury experiences on the water! Explore our suggested private and shared experiences....
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great family day out”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We have two young kids and joined a group cruise for the day. In total, we had ten adults and four kids (aged 3-8) on board and had a fabulous day on the water. I'm guessing this was a pretty full cruise but it didn't feel overloaded (or busy) at all. I'd encourage anyone vacationing in Barbados to get out onto the water as it gives an entirely different perspective of the island.

The crew of Seaduced were excellent and great with the kids, from increased attention when we were snorkelling, to entertaining them on the bridge whilst we were sailing to generally looking out for them on board. There are plenty of reviews commenting on high quality of the food (thanks Yann) and snorkelling (thanks Josh) and I can only agree with them. It may be helpful to others to note that we had a couple of allergy sufferers on board and Yann was very helpful with that.

Well done to Chris and the crew. Our kids slept very well after the cruise!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Nick L

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must do when in Barabados”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Seaduced is the perfect way to explore the amazing Caribbean seas! As soon as you arrive on board you are made to feel at home. I was on a shared charter with only 4 other people and it was great to sail past other charters with nearly 20 people on board. It felt like we had our own private Catamaran. After meeting the crew you are whisky away down the West Coast of Barbados. The crew were very accommodating, offering you any drink you wished. After an hour or so we stopped at a spot to swim and snorkel with the turtles. I am not one for swimming in open waters but they have a trained diver on board who made my feel very at easy swimming in the water. I even got to touch and feed the turtle, something I didn't think I would be doing! After around 30 minutes swimming with the turtles we then went to another snorkelling spot to see a shipwreck and a coral reef. This was amazing and the diver that went with us was very knowledgeable about all the coral and fish, making it all the more interesting when you know what you are looking at.

Following this snorkel we then carried on sailing down the West Coast until we got to the famous Sandy Lane. We then stopped here and had a lunch cooked on board by their very own chef. We had some local fish with salad and potatoes, followed bread and butter pudding with some fruit. I am lactose intolerant and they even made me a lactose free meal!

After lunch there was a chance to swim again, drink wine, have some coffee or simply relax on the front of the boat for 30 minutes. Then we sailed back up the West Coast all the way back to the Fish Pot near Six Mens. The skipper even let me have a go at driving the Catamaran on the way back!

It was one of the best days on the Island and I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a little bit of luxury whilst on holiday in Barbados.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Fritzenberger
Bolingbrook, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An Excursion of a Lifetime”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Spending time on Seaduced was the highlight of our time spent in Barbados. My family and I had our private party on this fabulous catamaran; this boat is 1st class, I felt like I was on a baby yacht. The crew was exceptional and went beyond "the call of duty" to insure we all had a wonderful time; although we only spent a few hours with them I feel we made friends for a lifetime. Oh, and their private chef his food was INCREDIBLE. I can't wait for my next visit to Barbados because Chris and his crew will definitely be at the top of our list of things to do.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Dee T
Newmarket, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Sunny, Perfect afternoon being "Seaduced" in Barbados”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

What a fantastic way to spend a Saturday! From the moment I arrived on the boat, and was immediately offered a drink and anything else I wanted I knew it would be a great day. The crew was so friendly, inviting and entertaining. Their love for their job, and island was very apparent and answered many questions we all had of Barbados throughout our journey. They made us feel right at home.

The food was out of this world. The fish cooked so perfectly, leaving us all asking the Chef what he used to spice the fish with and have it taste so delicious. All the food was prepared on board in the kitchen while we got to swim with the turtles and enjoy the sun! What I really wasn't expecting, was the food and wine was served to us all plated looking so beautiful as we got to sit and relax.

I have been on many catamarans in the Caribbean, but never have I had such an intimate experience when swimming with turtles. Often on these boats there is 20 people to one or two turtles. However on Seaduced the 8 of us got to swim with 5 turtles at once! It was remarkable. The Crew didn't make us feel rushed or anything, it was all about us.

I can not wait to come back next year! This was by far the highlight of our Vacation. Thank you YANN, RICHARD, and JOSH!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Aarmani
Belleville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Totally Seaduced!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

What an excellent Birthday surprise for my beautiful wife and the 12 Crazy Canucks who were able to join us on this very private and intimate Cat. Day started off, swimming with the sea turtles then a quick jaunt south to enjoy some snorkelling at the aqua park. Beat the crowds and then sailed north catching up with a couple schools of flying fish and huge sea turtles all the while enjoying some refreshing cocktails before dropping anchor at Cobbler's Cove. A few hit the beach for a stroll, others floated in the bay, while a couple tried their balance on the paddle board,what a way to unwind before our fabulous lunch prepared by Chef Yann. Fish, risotto, salad, antipasto platter, fruit and a nice touch with the birthday cheese cake. Last hour spent sailing and enjoying the views back to Holetown. Everyone was completely satisfied with the excursion on this special day. Chris, thank-you for the preparing the day and the special delivery, figured everyone would want fish. Skipper Richard, Great job keeping us from the crowds, binoculars came in handy. Josh, awesome underwater tour guide, Donna.... Yann, the meal was fabulous, Risotto is hotto! 5 stars all the way!

* Seaduced
* Chris
* Richard
* Yann
* Josh

Thanks again from the crew that stayed at the Crowsnest!

Visited April 2013