All Seasons Resort Europa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Divi Heritage(Saint James Parish)
  • Breakfast included
Sandy Lane Hotel(Saint James Parish)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Sandpiper(Saint James Parish)
View Hotel
All reviewsindian restaurantair conself cateringminute walkwest coast of barbadosgarden viewbeach housethe cottagesbase to explorepublic areaspool tableoff the beaten trackrooms are spacioussandy lanecocktail partysized poolbajan food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2014

So comfortable- can either self cater or go out., Asian restaurant on site which was really good. Staff really helpful and polite. Rooms/.apartments fully equipped with kitchenette, bathroom , bedroom, lounge, balcony looking over the pool area. Perfect location within walking distance of Holetown, bars restaurants, supermarket. Pool area clean. Whole place was peaceful and we would most definitely return. Verb good value for money

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a lovely relaxing stay at all seasons the staff were wonderful my room was cleaned every day which I thought was very unusual already planning my next visit and cant wait wasn't to fussed that indian food was all you could really get but 10mins down the road you could get anything you wanted jerk chicken my favourite lived on it

• Stayed: March 2014
SeasonsAll, General Manager at All Seasons Resort Europa, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

I am so glad that you had a lovely relaxing stay at All Seasons & you found our staff wonderful. I do have a wonderful staff team.
Thank you for also noticing the cleanliness of the rooms.

Thank you for your taking the time to review us.
We are so excited that you are already planning your next visit with us!!

Can't wait to see you!! :)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My family and I had a fantastic time from the minute we arrived to the second we left.We stayed a couple of days before Xmas and the staff made us feel really welcome,bartender made an amazing rum punch and had our meal poolside.Most amazing thing the rooms were very spacious,in the night the colourful lighting around the hotel was spectacular.Very pleasant atmosphere,distressing environment and very friendly staff.Would recommend to anyone.Thank you to the staff who worked on17 Dec 13.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Natasha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review.
I am so happy that you & your family had a fantastic time with us from the minute you arrived to the second you left~ We love to hear that from our guests as it really encourages us.

Thank you also for noticing the spacious apartments & that you enjoyed the colorful lighting around the hotel.
I am happy that you found our environment de-stressing & our staff friendly.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future! :)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

It is true that as far as affordability goes this hotel is affordable. The staff was excellent. If this review was based solely on the staff then it would get five stars. They helped us to plan some fantastic trips.

The resort rooms are in need of some serious updating. No screens on windows, tiny kitchen. The air conditioner only cools the bedroom does not extend to the living room. The locks on the door are archaic. The door is secured by a padlock! You can therefore be padlocked in your room heaven forbid that someone is inclined to do so. The wifi is extremely slow and spotty. Our room was only cleaned once a week. When I enquired about this I was told that it was based on the package I had. Still not clear to me what that meant.

The restaurant serves only Indian food which is good however portions are small and expensive. My teenage son went back to the room and supplemented with a sandwich.

The hotel is not at a beach but not far from good bus routes into the city. All in all a mixed bag!

Room Tip: Closer to the pool if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This place is a bit on the outdated side but offers a quite stay with a nice open setting. The staff is very nice and are very helpful in answering questions about where to go and what to do. The rooms could definitly use some updating though.

Room Tip: All areas are good
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary C

Dear Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and that you found we were a decent little place.

We also appreciate your compliments to our staff.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.