Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
2,043 results
All reviews reef bar st lawrence gap happy hour roti shop hired a car oistins fish fry rum punch half board bbq night island view hotel restaurant an ocean view room great holiday banks beer beach towels deborah beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2020 via mobile

Hi we travelled to Barbados as soon as we came out lockdown and we knew we would have to quarantine until we received a second negative covid test. Our accommodation was not approved by the government so I chose Butterfly beach hotel based on reviews and their covid quarantine adherence policies. The hotel haven't let us down. We are still here on day 2 and everything is as perfect as it can be under the circumstances. We were given the key to our room straight away and check in was done over the phone from our room.
The room is spacious as it needs to be if we are spending 3 days in it. The hotel has designated sunbathing and dining areas if you go stir crazy in your room, which we haven't. If you contact reception they will take a grocery order and deliver it the next day. They even let you order alcohol which is surprising as usually a hotel won't allow this. The staff are so pleasant and can't do enough for you. Room service is great and portions are large enough to save food for later. Our room was well equipped with a small dining area and kitchenette. The rum punches we ordered were delicious, so we ordered more..the staff don't come and clean during this time but they have left plenty of extra towels, loo roll etc..aircon is good and we have a large balcony to sit outside and take in the views..highly recommended for quarantine stay or a stay at anytime..we shall definitely be back..

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank claireevans321
Reviewed December 5, 2020

I stayed here while quarantining, waiting for a private doctor to do second test. 4 Days, they never cleaned the room, the floors were so dirty my feet were black. They stick quarantine people on their non renovated floors, I complained and they didn't care. I asked for an upgrade and never received. Hotel is literally empty yet they put me in a room overlooking the parking lot. Fridge hard to open, garbage impossible to open. There is no delivery in the area and you cant leave your room for three days so you must order their restaurant food which is terrible and way overpriced. I'm extremely disgusted by this property.

Room tip: Find another place
Date of stay: December 2020
5  Thank Chris P
Management response:Responded January 11, 2021

Dear Chris, as per protocols of Barbados guests in quarantine are under restrictions of service (including no maid service) and movement. This is all explained in your arrival letter. Happily most guests understand the need for these adjustments for staff and guest safety, and enjoy our free breakfast, and very reasonably priced and tasty room service delivery. Guests arrive to the room category booked, and are not able to move rooms until released from quarantine. Stay safe in your future travels. Mark Kent, General Manager

Reviewed November 23, 2020 via mobile

This review is for all the extraordinary staff members who went above & beyond for me & my friends. Specials thanks to Mrs. Amanda, Harriet, Alicia & the restaurant manager who’s name I didn’t get. Thank you also to the house keepers & other staff members for being so nice to us too!

The hotel is beautiful. The room with the pool attached is just flawless. The food is great, prices are decent & they have a ton of options! There is a 2 for 1 happy hour with by far one of the BEST Pina coladas ever!

For the price of this hotel it’s well worth it. The beach area is a bit small but the view makes up for it. I would for sure stay here again! Thanks again for excellent service!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank rital528
Reviewed July 22, 2020

Loved this hotel, travelled with our 2 year old. Lovely and relaxing. Amazing refreshing welcome drink, and the rum punch!! Immaculate beach, and hotel grounds. Nice pool lined with palm trees. Hotel room was clean and modern good kitchen facilities if needed. Close to Oistins fish fry, worth going here to eat and open every night of the week not just friday! We had half board and were able to have breakfast and lunch or dinner. Great amount of choice and different every day. We mainly ate at the hotel, the dinners were excellent, so much choice, different theme each day (BBQ/seafood etc). We paid for lunch here most days (pasta/burgers/king prawns/variety of fish) very reasonable pricing. The staff at this hotel were more than happy to help with anything, the ladies in the bar were very friendly and cheerful. Staff welcoming to children, great with my daughter, remembered her name and always spoke to her. Convenience store opposite the hotel was great for Caribbean snacks/drinks, very cheap even had some overproof wray and nephew in there. I walked into Oistins with my daughter a couple of times and found it to be very safe and everyone friendly and laidback. Along this walk I was able to buy delicious fruit from roadside stalls for very reasonable prices. KFC/Chefette/Bars just before Oistins, not far of a walk but it is very hot in the day. Taxi prices are really reasonable.

Had a great time here and will definitely visit again one day, thank you for a great holiday!!

Date of stay: August 2019
7  Thank samanthamP1972KQ
Reviewed March 31, 2020 via mobile

Had a great time ,Room,staff great shame we where there for seven nights instead of ten because of the C 19.
Highly recomend.fantastic place to have a holiday,there for my partners
70th birthday but the flight was no