“Awesome little cafe!!!!”

Bliss Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a family run cafe located in St Lawrence Gap (Dover) and offer BREAKFAST and LUNCH ONLY. We serve Homemade Panini's, fresh Waffles, Omelettes with Toast, T-Bacon/Egg Toasties (including vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options), Jerk Chicken/ BBQ Chicken and more. Why not start your day with a cup of freshly ground coffee or a nutritionally balanced homemade natural fusion juice. Bliss Cafe. The healthy option with a twist of luxury...
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“Awesome little cafe!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This place has to be on anyone's to do list in Barbados. The breakfasts are to die for!! My son says the waffles are in a league of their own!! Try the variety of homemade juices... They're all delicious but I was really impressed with the refreshing cucumber and lime. The British family who run it are always so friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely reccommend.

1 Thank Jo P

hertfordshire
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We popped in here for lunch one day, having read reviews on here and following them on Facebook. Glad we did. A lovely family own and work here, their young daughter was even on junior master chef, cooking is obviously in their blood.
We had jerk chicken flat breads and fresh juice.
All absolutely delicious.
A very pleasant lunch indeed in delightful company.

1 Thank Val J
London, United Kingdom
“excellent breakfast”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed in barbados for a week at the time out hotel which is next door to the bliss cafe. We had breakfast everyday at the cafe apart from monday as the cafe is closed on that day. It is a quaint little restaurant that has a lovely atmosphere. Ray and his wife are absolutely lovely. Always have a smile on their faces and give excellent service. I tried most of the breakfast menu during my stay and my favorites were the deluxe waffle and the meat omelette. that being said everything was delicious and set me up for the day that I had ahead of me in barbados. When you visit you must also try out thier homemade juices they were lovely! my favourite was the sour-sop and also the watermelon. I will definitely be paying them a visit when i'm back in barbados.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Miss_tayo
stockport
“Great owners, great food, a must do when in Barbados”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Went with my wife and daughter for a bite to eat, arrived just before closing time but this wasn't a problem for the owners. The fresh juices were lovely and I had a jerk chicken flatbread which truly was the best jerk I have tasted, I want the recipe. My wife and daughter loved their flatbreads and my wife loved the home made honey mustard dressing, will definitely be back.

2 Thank daz1967Stockport
United Kingdom
“Friendly Staff and Quality Food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Visited Bliss 3 times in a week and enjoyed everything they put in front of me .... homemade paninis where delicious along with tasty flatbreads and omlettes ... recommended !!

Visited July 2014