“I'm addicted!”

Bliss Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a family run cafe located in St Lawrence Gap (Dover) and offer BREAKFAST and LUNCH ONLY. We serve Homemade Panini's, fresh Waffles, Omelettes with Toast, T-Bacon/Egg Toasties (including vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options), Jerk Chicken/ BBQ Chicken and more. Why not start your day with a cup of freshly ground coffee or a nutritionally balanced homemade natural fusion juice. Bliss Cafe. The healthy option with a twist of luxury...
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Lovely little café that sells a variety of breakfast and lunch appropriate foods. My personal favourite -their amazing waffles! 3 days on the trot I've been here and I'm working my way through the waffle options with added turkey bacon and eggs with optional syrup. They sell beautiful fresh home made fruit juices which I've noticed are hard to come by (most juices in BA are from concentrate). Other favourites are their omlettes and pananis which my friend can't stop raving about!
All in all a great café that offers generous sized potions of delicious food, served by a lovely family!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Lovely little café that sells a variety of breakfast and lunch appropriate foods. Their waffles are amazing! 3 days on the trot I've been here and I'm working my way through the waffle options with added turkey bacon and eggs with optional syrup. They sell beautiful fresh home made fruit juices which I've noticed are hard to come by (most juices in BA are from concentrate). Other favourites are their omlettes and pananis which my friend can't stop raving about!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was looking for a fuller breakfast and stumbled upon Bliss on the internet. Got a panini with meat and fried eggs. Well done and clean. Held together perfectly and filled me up just right.

The owners are a younger family and were great and very personable. They truly care about creating a great business and making sure their customers are satisfied. If I get back to Barbados, I'll definitely stop back at Bliss.

1  Thank John A
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Love this place, really great food, lovely people! Not much else to say... Try it for breakfast, brunch, lunch... The jerk chicken panini is gorgeous.... And the waffles.... Mmmmm mmmm mmmm!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this café this morning by accident whilst we walked along St Lawrence Gap looking for somewhere for breakfast. We were so impressed that we returned a few hours later for lunch with the rest of our family!!!! The proprietors were absolutely amazing and so friendly. Their food was delightfully presented and really tasty. Their recommendations for our meals were very well received and we would highly recommend them! Will definitely come again when we next visit Barbados.

1  Thank Teresa T