“Going back !”
Sapphire Beach looking westwards
Pool view low elevation Sapphire at sunset
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool view low elevation
Sapphire at sunset
The Ocean
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MrJefe123
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Going back !”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

With much trepidation I arrived at Sapphire Beach condos on Saturday, August 6, for our two week vacation. Trepidation because you hear about places not looking like the pictures you see on the web. Well to my delight and my families it was just as the pictures showed the condo to be! The condo, 307, was beautiful with three bedrooms (two quite spacious), that were perfect for my wife and two daughters. Just as good was the view of the beach and pools and getting up every morning and going to bed to the sounds of the ocean lapping the shore.......priceless. My kids started calling the place Fort Knox as you needed a key to get around the facilities but you know what, I felt safe enough to let my daughters go to the pool and beach by themselves. Sea turtles in the sea, beautiful Dover beach nuff said. Two minor complaints. Put a TV in every bedroom. And if you only have one phone in the condo make it cordless! It was annoying having to run to living room to answer.....if you can get there in time! Finally a big thank you to all the folks who made our stay so wonderful. From Jameela who booked our stay and met us when we arrived, Keisha, and our housekeeper Primrose, to the security folks who we got to know well (especially my wife), everyone was great. Also great location in the Gap. Didn't need to go anywhere by car or bus to find good places to eat (Note: a bit pricey most places but we found the same all over the island including Chefette). A great two week vacation and we will definitely be going back to Sapphire Beach co did when we return to Barbados!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
mrshanebe...
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Vacation Spot”
Reviewed August 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I am originally from Barbados but current reside in Houston, TX. I go home about two times per year. One is mostly for family and the other is for the Crop Over festival. My recent stay at the Sapphire Beach resort was for Crop Over. I came in with some relatives and friends who all live abroad. We were referred to the Sapphire Beach resort from someone who had stayed there last year. From the first inquiry about the property the staff were courteous and very responsive. We decided to book a three bedroom condo at the resort. From the moment we arrived we were in awe of the property. The place was very clean. Everything was beautiful from the rooms to the balcony and view. The refrigerator had unopened food products that were clearly bought for our use. The kitchen included all utensils necessary for cooking and eating. The closets were very spacious and the unit including a washer and dryer. In addition to the condo itself, we were very please with the level of security for the property. It made us feel like we were getting what we paid for. Overall I was wowed by Sapphire Beach resort and would recommend it to anyone.

Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you very for your review! It was a pleasure having you and your group stay with us this cropover season! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!
JFKing13
“Everything I imagined and then some!”
Reviewed July 11, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I booked this trip with my family in mind. I wanted something comfortable, clean and close to all. This place was was everything I needed and more.

This condo was exactly as pictured. I would recommend this place to anyone who is interested in being in a safe, clean and comfortable enviornment. The beach was paradise and the view from the livingroom and master bedroom was simply breath taking. The staff was accommodating and if I had an issue it was resolved immediately. I can't say enough about this place. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends and family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Tobysgirl...
“Perfect location”
Reviewed March 8, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We loved staying at these condos as a family of 7 (4 kids, parents, plus au pair). The bedrooms were spacious, there was a nice living area, kitchen and laundry. The days were spent jumping between the warm yet refreshing pool and the beautiful beach, which is groomed and free of litter and seaweed. The staff is attentive of the grounds and constantly clean. Only complaint was housekeeping was slow to clean each time they came and the room wasn't ready for 4pm check-in (still cleaning!). The concierge was very helpful in booking travel arrangements and making our stay comfortable. She also booked private surf lessons for our school-aged daughters, which was at the beach below. We would definitely come again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location - perfect beach with a surf break right our front
Liked least: Housekeeping was slow to clean -- I didn't time it but it seemed like it took a couple of hours each time.
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mortyatpo...
Ontario
“Excellent condos, great central location”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Saphhire Beach condos for one week with friends. Two couples in the room, we each had our own separate living quarters (bathroom and bedroom) and then shared the kitchen and seating area. The location is fantastic, centrally located on Dover Beach with many restaurant and bar options within walking distance.

The condos are well furnished. Here are a few tips on what to bring: Beach towels (other towels are supplied), extra toilet paper, any food you might want from home ( we brought peanut butter, crackers, peanuts, snacks etc). The Dover Market is a small grocery store located nearby. You can get milk, bread, some fruit etc there.

Traveling group: Friends
Kayla S
Tarrytown, New York
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed January 31, 2016 for a stay in May 2015

The apartment was beautiful with an amazing view. Everything we needed was there. We bought groceries and cooked. The housekeeper did a great job. Location amazing, and locals super friendly. Would definitely stay again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
869cathy1...
Toronto, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed December 21, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Villa #504- it was amazing. The view from the balcony is breath-taking-you are able to view the beautiful Caribbean sea, the rolling waves, and it so quiet and relaxing. Each room is beautifully decorated, the beds are so comfortable and there is everything provided so you feel at home. We loved walking around St. Lawrence Gap and tried out a number of restaurants. You must try Tapas-it is a bus or cab drive away, but well worth the trip. The view and food is just incredible. The beach attendants are helpful and you can rent a umbrella and chairs at reasonable rates. I will definitely recommend this villa -there are no deficiencies and Keisha(our property assistant) was charming and so helpful. Can't wait to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The water and the view from the balcony.
Liked least: Nothing.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing