My husband and I recently stayed at TB for 10 days for our honeymoon and were thrilled with our experience! From the moment we arrived at the hotel, we were welcomed and quickly ushered into breakfast - even before we could check in.
The staff was wonderful, congratulating us on our wedding and even acknowledging that it was my husbands birthday on our last day, without us even mentioning it. In particular, Tracess checked in with us almost daily making sure we were having a great time. Captain Sam and his crew on the beach always made sure we were set up in the morning and made sure we had everything we needed on the beach. Hilary and the dining room staff were fantastic as well.
The food was excellent! Lots of variety at every meal and the soup, rice, and fish served each lunch and dinner were fantastic - the could not miss! Our absolute favorite was the Tiramisu. Staying for 10 days at an all inclusive leaves the possibility of us getting tired of the food, but at TB, this was not the case. Drinks were top shelf and servers circling the beach and pool came by frequently. Entertainment each evening was exciting and enjoyable as well - not something we were accustomed to at all-inclusives.
The property and facilities were amazingly beautiful, with a whole crew of groundskeepers out each morning ensuring the property remained this way. There was no shortage of staff at this hotel to keep things running smoothly, and all of them were friendly.
The general manager of TB, Charles Maynard, runs a top-notch operation. We had an unbelievable time at this resort and would recommend it to anyone visiting Barbados, whether for a honeymoon or just a long weekend, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Dover