Third time in Barbados and second time at Turtle Beach. So glad we went back and will return again. Staff very friendly, room spacious and clean, food excellent and Captain Sam's team were very helpful and patient.
We enjoyed everything especially walking along the lovely beach in the sunshine at 6:30 each morning.
As we had explored most of the island tourist attractions on previous visits we just lazed on the beach watching the surf roll in. The one attraction we did visit was the recently opened Garrison Historic Centre which we thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend it as it told the historic links between Barbados, England and the USA.
As a retired couple we felt very safe walking outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A vibrant blend of contemporary style and informal elegance." A truly magnificent all-inclusive property of 161 rooms situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Turtle Beach Resort uniquely combines contemporary style, informal elegance, lively atmosphere and a superb range of facilities suitable for all ages, including a supervised kids Club (for children aged 4-12) setting new standards for all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean. Complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotel Dover
- Turtle Beach Barbados
- Turtle Beach Resort Barbados
- Hotel Turtle Beach
- Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Dover