We just got back from our honeymoon a few weeks ago and we had a blast! Granted it was off season, so the resort was not busy at all. Lots of other fun couples that we met. The hotel has a great Hilton Honors deal- access to the lounge for complimentary bfast every am. Or you could get a voucher to set the formal breakfast for only $10.
-Rooms were very clean and houskeeping was very timely (morning and afternoon)
-gorgeous ocean view
-goregous pools (upper infinity pool, lower pool)
-fun water aerobics instructor
-very nice hotel gym
-happy hours at the various hotel bars with decent rates
-did not eat at the hotel except my husband ordered wings one day (a let down)
-we would walk down the beach to get egg sandwhcihes from Cuzz! they were good! try it
-we did not eat at the hotel for other meals, but tried a bunch of good restaruants:
-waterfront cafe (bridgetown)-this was okay, nto my favorite, but had a live jazz band
-tapas: great! on the boardwalk
-black pearl, sat right by the ocean
-just grillin - outside grillin, super casual, icecream shop close by
Definately do the Cool Runnings Tour. Super fun!
Overall, I loved loved loved the Hilton Barbados. the only thing is that it isn't very close to other restaurants so you have to take a cab (or be adventurous and walk like we did). Bad sidewalks in Barbados.
We stayed here on points and I wouldn't have changed anything. In fact we kept joking about how soon we would like to return. I would def. recommend going in 'off season'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The upscale Hilton Barbados Resort, winner of the 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, boasts a prime location on the lush tropical peninsula of Needham's Point in Barbados. Each of the 350 beautifully-appointed rooms & suites offers a private balcony and beautiful ocean views. Hilton Barbados Resort offers amenities tailored for couples, families, and all kinds of travelers, plus it's 100% non smoking and fully accessible, becoming versatile paradise for all. Conveniently located, the resort is just five minutes from the island's capital, Bridgetown, 20 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport and walking distance to the newly listed UNESCO World Heritage site of The Garrison. Some of the facilities include a sparkling pool complex with whirlpool, on-site scuba diving center, three tennis courts, four restaurants and a Fitness & Health Centre with spa treatment rooms overlooking Carlisle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Barbados Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barbados Hotel Saint Michael
- Hilton Hotel Bridgetown
- Hilton Bridgetown
- Barbados Hilton
- Bridgetown Hilton
- Hilton Barbados Resort Saint Michael Parish