My husband and I stopped here for the last 2 weeks in November. We had a superb holiday. We were met at the airport and felt like royalty when we didn't have to queue to get through immigration, we were whisked straight though and in to our taxi.
The apartment is beautiful, exactly as the pictures show. We rented it directly from the owner on the holiday-rentals.co.uk site. We had daily maid service and ample clean beach towels and bath towels each day. The apartment has everything you could wish for to make your stay comfortable, it is very spacious and airy. We thouroughly enjoyed eating out on the balcony enjoying the view of the marina.
I was very impressed by the helpfulness of the owner and the e-mails we received from PSC prior to our stay. When we arrived we had a welcome pack and also the extra groceries we had requested. PSC would shop for you if you gave them a list of what you required, we found this very handy for the first few days before we got a jeep.
The yacht club is very nice to eat at, we had several good meals there and would also often go for a drink. The prices were very reasonable too. The beach was gorgeous, we would ring up to request beach chairs at the far end of the beach. The snorkelling was excellent, I would recommend bringing snorkel equipment with you, we swam out to the reef most days and there was an abundance of beautiful fish, lovely!
I would highly recommend the apartment and PSC, we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port St Charles Resort located on the north western coast of Barbados facing the idyllic aquamarine Caribbean Sea offers beautiful villas and apartments for either a short holiday or if you wished to visit at your convenience, ownership becomes a dream come true. Our luxury homes vary from one bedroom to three bedroom homes located in the 22 acre community, either on the lagoon-front or directly on the beach front. More than just recognized as the premiere Caribbean Marina,Port St Charles Resort offers a luxury lifestyle for home owners, guests on a short holiday or longer stays looking for lagoon view or beach front view to call their own. Our homes are individually furnished with each one having a unique point of view to make your holiday or investment a reality. Our apartment or villa style homes are all fully equipped with the normal luxuries of a high end home while individually decorated to high standards by each home owner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Visit Barbados, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port St. Charles Hotel Saint Peter
- Port St. Charles Barbados/Saint Peter Parish