Stayed at Port St Charles for 8 days in a one bedroom apartment. Loved the deck with our own pool, plenty of chairs and plenty of space. Spent many hours there just relaxing and looking at the view. Quite a quiet time of year which meant the pool bar was not open which was a bit disappointing especially as the restaurant La Mer has also closed. However the food and atmosphere at the Yacht Club made up for that. Wonderful staff at the Yacht Club and at reception - nothing too much trouble. The Welcome Pack of food was very welcome. Decided to eat out each night (next time we will have a cook for some meals) it was quite expensive but hey you're on holiday. Went to Fish Pot, Lone Star, Angry Annies, Mango by the Sea and The Mews. Mews was our favourite - Mango our least but really there was not a huge amount of difference between them all. Would have no hesitation in going back - hopefully there will be more boating action as my husband was hoping for a sail on one! Made friends with Terry the ~Turtle - so lovely to see these creatures in their natural surroundings rather than being fed by humans at sea. Went on Silver Moon catamaran for the day - great fun. Rented a car for a few days which enabled us to see the East Coast. Loved the caves at the north of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port St Charles Resort located on the north western coast of Barbados facing the idyllic aquamarine Caribbean Sea offers beautiful villas and apartments for either a short holiday or if you wished to visit at your convenience, ownership becomes a dream come true. Our luxury homes vary from one bedroom to three bedroom homes located in the 22 acre community, either on the lagoon-front or directly on the beach front. More than just recognized as the premiere Caribbean Marina,Port St Charles Resort offers a luxury lifestyle for home owners, guests on a short holiday or longer stays looking for lagoon view or beach front view to call their own. Our homes are individually furnished with each one having a unique point of view to make your holiday or investment a reality. Our apartment or villa style homes are all fully equipped with the normal luxuries of a high end home while individually decorated to high standards by each home owner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Port St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port St. Charles Hotel Saint Peter
- Port St. Charles Barbados/Saint Peter Parish