We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience to Little Good Harbour during our trip to Barbados! We had arranged through the hotel for a private transfer to pick us up from the airport. Our driver was on time and one of the many genuinely polite, nice, and hospitable people that we would meet while on the island. After a 45 minute drive from the island's only airport to LGH, we were greeted by Graham, who took our bags and showed us to our room. Graham was also very wonderful to give us a tour of the grounds, answer our questions and show us to The Fish Pot for a welcome drink. The hotel itself was just the right size and gorgeous. There was lush greenery everywhere and the suite buildings were classy and looked comfortable; forcing you to relax and enjoy your stay. There were also two pools on the grounds. A spa is also there, but we didn't require it. There were too many things to do already! The first night we stayed in a suite that was a one bedroom, two floor loft. It was very nice, however, after speaking with Graham, he was able to upgrade us to a two bedroom, two bathroom and it was beautiful. We enjoyed the rest of our stay there. The staff was very friendly and hardworking; they were also working on the landscaping and keeping the rooms clean...to make our stay more enjoyable! The Fish Pot restaurant across the street was an awesome experience. My husband and I laughed about how we couldn't find one flaw with the food, drinks, and waitstaff. Everything was perfect and we loved how it was right on the beach....the waves and the sunsets were gorgeous while we would have dinner. The beach was so much fun too! So close to the hotel (right across the street) we were on the beach as much as we could. The water was warm and clear, albeit a bit rocky, but definitely refreshing. We enjoyed working on our tans!
We loved how we were away from the 'touristy' parts of Barbados and got to be one with the people who live and breathe the island year round. We met so many awesome people that were so helpful..whether it was showing us which direction the Louis Vuitton was or when the fish fry would be in Moontown....the people were what really made our stay memorable; they made you feel welcome and we were thankful for that. Many thanks to Graham and the rest of the crew at LGH and The Fish Pot....You all made our trip and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish