We stayed at the Little Good Harbour over the Christmas holiday. We had a 3 bedroom and a 1 bedroom villa since there were 8 of us. We spent most of our time in the 3 bedroom villa, which was great. Very well-furnished and decorated, with beautiful wood floors and comfortable, pretty bedrooms. We spent most of our time on the big balcony, which had a huge table and plenty of seating. Even though the resort was full, we could always get chairs at both pools and at the beach. We ate at The Fish Pot several times, for lunch and for dinner. The food was excellent, the ambience relaxed, and the view amazing. We didn't find the location a negative. Other good restaurants were 10-25 minutes away, as was the big grocery store. We had good meals at The Tides (tied with The Fish Pot for our favorite), Daphne's, The Beach House and Orange Street Grocery (great pizza in nearby Speightstown). We also went to the Atlantis for brunch one day - worth the trip as the other side of the island is beautiful and very different. Trevor and Graham were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish