Could not find fault on this vacation quality restaurant and bar The Fish Pot great sea food menu top class service the most comfortable luxury rooms with excellent beds and quality furnishings, Top class facilities to keep both families and couples happy and ideal spot, The helpful staff made it complete, We had a one bedroom suite all your needs for a fabulous holiday small and friendly rather the other stuffy faceless false smiling staff and over priced hotels the island offers.
We loved the beach front location with a drink at set views for lasting memory's did not use the Spar but looked top class. We will be returning.
Ps you need a car well worth exploring the island Bathsheba,The Zoo,Georgetown,The Gap and Ostins Friday night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish