We traveled little good harbour after a 10 day holiday in the grenadine islands. It was the perfect place to unwind! Rooms were clean and beautiful. Pools were clean and relaxing. The fish pot has the BEST caesar salad lol. The beach was very nice and calm water. Only down fall was it was right in front of the fish pot. So all the people eating got a good glimpse of you in your bathing suit. I was 6 months pregnant and enjoyed every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the West Coast of Barbados. These individual cottages give the impression of a villa holiday but with the conveniences and amenities of a 4* hotel. This family-run hotel offers personalised service and authentic Caribbean charm and decor. The Fish Pot Restaurant is a well-known restaurant on the island serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for its seafood offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Good Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Good Harbour Hotel Saint Peter
- Little Good Harbour Barbados/Saint Peter Parish