From the moment we arrived and were greeted with cool face towels and the offer of a rum punch, we knew we had chosen to holiday somewhere very special where customer service is of a very high quality. We were shown to our one bedroom suite, which was spotless and very well appointed and was kept so throughout our two week stay, thanks to the hard work of the room attendants.
The grounds are immaculate as a result of the dedication of the gardeners who always said hello when we passed. The bar and restaurant provided excellent drinks and meals and with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Thanks to the bar staff we tried some of the local cocktails and drinks that we would otherwise not have known about. The food was of a very high quality and the menu was varied and we enjoyed both the a la carte evenings and the outdoor buffet and barbeques. The lunchtime menu was perfect and we would particularly recommend the Sugar Cane Club Sandwich!
I had the best pedicure ever at the spa and would recommend a visit. We took advantage of the free shuttle bus to both the nearby town (Speighstown) and the beach where we were looked after by the General. The weekly glass bottom boat trip was a particular highlight and we both thoroughly enjoyed swimming with the turtles and observing the different types of coral and fish en route.
All in all, we had a fantastic holiday in beautiful surroundings and didn't want it to end. We would love to visit again. Thanks to everyone who made this a truly memorable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa is graciously located on the North West Coast & Caribbean side of the Island Barbados. This 4 star deluxe Boutique Hotel is set upon a hilltop and has a charming Mediterranean architecture amongst tranquil and tropical ambiance. The Hotel & Spa is known for its warm hospitality, delivery of outstanding staff, service, and facilities in a casual setting. The 45 all-suite Hotel boasts one of the islands leading spa’s, two restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a guest lounge, gym, art gallery, souvenir shop, squash court, and complimentary shuttle service amongst many more. Sugar Cane Club only accepts teenagers from ages 14 years and up, and no children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Cane Hotel
- Sugar Cane Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa Barbados/Saint Peter Parish