This is our 7th visit to the Sugar Cane Club. There is a very good reason for this. It's simply amazing! We have just returned from 10 nights here and have already booked for next year! The hilltop setting gives you lovely island breezes in manicured gardens and spotless pool. We have done beachfront and frankly prefer this inland location. If you like the beach there is a regular free shuttle serveice from the hotel.
Our room was a suite comprising kitchen, living room and bedroom with ensuite. There are also private balconies overlooking the grounds where we were lucky enough to spot monkeys especially first thing in the morning.
The staff really care and were all brilliant. Roy the barman even invited us back to his home on his day off and cooked us lunch as well as presenting us with his homemade spice mixture! Niel showed us cocktail recipes, David the chef ran a brief cooking demonstration and "the general" took us on a free glass botton boat trip to swim with turtles. There is a great spa that we used several times as well as a small gift shop. Other facilities are a well fitted gym and squash court althou why anyone would want to play in that heat is beyond me...but some people did! This is also an adults only resort.
A large number of guests are return custom, some many more times than us. Say no more!
I believe some improvements to furnishings and fixtures in the public areas are shortly to be done. Bathrooms becoming a bit well used and could do with attention in the rooms we have had but served our needs ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa is graciously located on the North West Coast & Caribbean side of the Island Barbados. This 4 star deluxe Boutique Hotel is set upon a hilltop and has a charming Mediterranean architecture amongst tranquil and tropical ambiance. The Hotel & Spa is known for its warm hospitality, delivery of outstanding staff, service, and facilities in a casual setting. The 45 all-suite Hotel boasts one of the islands leading spa’s, two restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a guest lounge, gym, art gallery, souvenir shop, squash court, and complimentary shuttle service amongst many more. Sugar Cane Club only accepts teenagers from ages 14 years and up, and no children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Hotel
- Sugar Cane Saint Peter
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa Barbados/Saint Peter Parish