I have just spent 6 nights in this hotel and it was a perfect break. The hotel is really beautiful, with glorious gardens and the rooms are in little bungalows dotted around the grounds. The rooms themselves are really lovely, styled in a traditional way but with lovely little details (like the alcove in the shower for the shampoo, and even "window seats" in the shower!). The little pastries which arrived daily were much too good and the food was so delicious each night that it wasn't long before my clothes started to feel a little tight... But what is incredibly special about the hotel is the staff. The owner is always visible, making sure that all is well and not at all "high and mighty" - he welcomed us and immediately picked up suitcases, along with the other reception staff. All the staff were fantastic and so friendly, wanting to make sure that everyone was happy - which we invariably were. The pool was a bit chilly (unheated) but that is the only tiny thing that would have made the stay even more enjoyable. The hammam was glorious and there was a nice outdoor jacuzzi. I highly recommend this hotel - I simply didn't want to leave. Will definitely return there at some stage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Zitoune is located just a few miles from Taroudant. It was created in Berber style using local materials and consists of 14 bungalows and 8 suites, set in 4 acres of landscaped grounds with olive, papaya and citrus trees. The restaurant prepares an excellent choice of Moroccan and European meals including vegetarian options. Amenities: a spa with Hammam, massage, sauna and other beauty treatments such as manicure, pedicure...Only half an hour from Agadir airport, Dar Zitoune is ideal for clients seeking peace, calm, comfort and luxury. We made one heated swiming pool as well a jacuzzi. We are so pleased to announce the extension of our hotel of a deluxe Berber village. It's located in the back of the existing garden and composed of 10 tented rooms all equipped with a separate WC and a shower, air-conditioning, TV, satellite wireless, safe and wifi. All the tented room are surrounded by palm trees, roses and olive trees. There is a private heated swimming pool with a Moroccan restaurant. Tented rooms are built using local materials in Berber style to make you feel as if you are living in a traditional Moroccan setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dar Zitoune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudant
- Riad Dar Zitoune Taroudannt
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudannt