“Lovely place”

Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Galu Beach
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The hotel looks like a magic garden next to the Indian Ocean. We can see monkeys, birds and other cute animals around. All the three hotels, Paradise, Village and Palme are together, so that you could get a large beach to walk around. The staff is friendly and helpful. I'm sure that I will always choose Neptune hotels as my vacation destination.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Claire D
Neptune H, Manager at Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear H-beagles

Thank you for your lovely comments.
At Neptune we strive to meet our guests expectations and we are glad you had a wonderful time.
You are most welcome once again.
Warm regards.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My partner and I spent a week here in between our safari trip to Tsavo East & Salt Lick Lodge. The staff were the friendliest people we've ever experienced on our Holidays. The food was great and the location is beautiful. Had a lovely time in such an amazing country.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank H-Beagles
Reviewed March 9, 2014

a nice hotel, with friendly staff always ready to help very. clean rooms, and hotel, was there in december with family and had a good time. they have to improve on the desserts, as it was like having same dessert in the evenings. Reception area, too simple for a 4 star, .
overall had a very good stay! will recommend friends.
lots of activities throughout the day! was fun!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gitasheikh

Dear Gitasheikl

Thank you for finding time to comment on our resort.
We value your comments which will go a long way in improving our services.
Again thank you for your contribution.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Just got back from Neptune Paradise. Great beach. Wonderful staff overall. I sat on the beach on Sat Feb 22 at ~6pm and unfortunately I dropped my phone on the beach. Two days later I found out from two ladies who have a local seafood restaurant on the beach - Mvereni (right next to the area where I lost the phone) that some tourists found it (the same evening that I lost it) and informed them if anyone was looking for it they had returned it to the Neptune hotel reception. I informed the head of security and they asked the receptionists who had been working at that time, however they all denied having received any phone. Very disappoining! All my treasured holiday photos were on the phone and important information was lost. Security staff said that there was nothing they could do until they could confirm with the tourists where they delivered the phone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Neptune H, Manager at Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Christine

Thank you for your review on our resort.
We do cherish our clients and our goal is that they come and leave satisfied.
It is quite unfortunate that you lost your phone on the beach during your recent stay.
As the Beach is accessible to all the public we cannot control what happens there.
However our security team are still following up the case based on the leads you gave them.
Be rest assured that if anything crops up from the investigation we will let you know.
Thank you.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed 2 weeks november/december 2013.Verry nice and clean roomsNice big, clean pools.Friendly staff.Nice breakfast buffet,a lot of fruit,yogurt,egs to order,cornflakes,,,but lunch and dinner was not ok for a 4* Hotel.Verry often spare ribs(with no meat) osso Bucco,,,only the bone,and some poor pieces of meat in the gravy,goat !!!,dry moutton meat,small peaces of beef,already cooked,and they put it on the grill to warm up(like leather)spagetti to order,,,that was,okMost of the people where complaining,some told us that some years ago,it was perfect,at that time it was still Sentido group!!!! The vegetables where OK,,so if you are vegetarian,,,,

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rolly04
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Neptune is exactly of waht you can expect form that kind of hotel:
PROs
- 0m to the beach. A very beautiful beach
- Nice swimming pools
- Very friendly service
- Large grass area for sunbathing
- Nice swimming pools
- Acceptable rooms - but who would sit in a room in this place

NEUTRAL
- Food is average

CONs
- Reception service is slow and not reliable. I.e. I still didn't get my invoice despite waiting +6 weeks
- Beach Boys are soooooooo... annoying. Some people got really frustrated with them and told me they will never come back

Enjoy

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Neptune-Hotels, Manager at Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Mac Tka

Thank you for finding time to review our resort.
We are glad that you found our resort offered you a good deal.
However we have also taken note of the constructive criticism and this will be corrected.
There is always room for improvement and we will endeavor to do exactly that .
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was my dream holiday, or so I expected. Beautiful setting, amazing pool, stunning beach, awful food. The staff were all very lovely, very helpful and not pushy as some people have mentioned. I travelled with my daughter in October and felt very safe as a single mum. Rooms are very basic but well maintained, there are mosquito nets over the beds and a mini fridge in your room. Well cleaned, only critisism is that the toilet didn't seem to flush that often. Lots of things to do, you have no excuse to be bored, I really enjoyed the aqua aerobics in the Indian Ocean and the beach walk that the animation team provided. If you go all inclusive as I did, the money you pay certainly went on the cost of the safari, it was magical and the highlight of the trip. They provided entertainment everynight including a African barbeque and some Masi came in and performed. The food however was terrible, my daughter came home with a confirmed case of salmonella which was very sad. Lots of choices but difficult to find anything well cooked. The chef did however cook for us on the last night some plain chicken and mash which was wonderful. A few tips, the diner is the place to eat, simple well cooked food. On your return from safari ask the guide to stop at the local supermarket to fill your fridge, diet coke is not on the all inclusive list and needs to be paid for as is bottled water. Ice cream is also not included on the all inclusive list. All in all a good holiday but was not the dream I was expecting.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
The Sands at Nomad
#7 of 29 in Diani Beach
Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort
Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa

Been to Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!