The strength is the beach/pool area set up. Lots of lounge chairs, tables, sun, shade, beautiful pool, perfect view. The weakness is most certainly the food. The buffet was not particularly appetizing - very heavy on carbs and oil, practically no vegetables - and 5 out of 6 in my group had some level of upset stomach, ranging from minor inconvenience to take-a-day-off-work. The rooms were pretty but basic. In one room, housekeeping had forgotten to leave towels, but it was hard to fix because the phones were completely broken so we could not call reception.
Overall, a beautiful few days on the beach, but next time I will definitely pick somewhere else in Diani that is cheaper and doesn't make us all sick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda