What can I say but a huge thank you to all the staff of the Serena Beach Hotel. I have never come across staff who were so unfailingly welcoming, polite, friendly and unobtrusively attentive as this hotel has. Everywhere we went we met smiling faces, Jambo, Welcome and we were made to feel special to them all. The hotel was in a beautiful position, with plenty of palm trees when the sun got too hot. The food was well presented and tasty and the breakfasts were outstanding. The fish restaurant at the beach had a wonderful serene atmosphere with live musicians playing instruments in an unobtrusive style. The grounds were well kept and there seemed to be constant maintenance taking place to keep the hotel up to its impeccable standard. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel, it was quite simply brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the shimmering sands and waters of the Indian Ocean stretching before it, amidst verdant, bougainvillea-filled gardens, and shaded by gently swaying palm trees,Serena Beach Resort and Spa offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Treat your palate to a superb selection of of a la carte seafood dishes at the Jahazi Grill which is set on a beach and styled to resemble an Arab dhow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serena Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Beach Hotel Shanzu
- Serena Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Serena Beach