We stayed here at the end of our safari, before heading home. Great service, happy friendly staff, lovely food. Rooms were very comfortable with the mandatory super large bed, mossie net and spray. Fabulous pool area and huge lawn area with all manner of chairs to sit and soak up the view of the Indian Ocean. Just be aware of the beach boys (vendors) if you venture on to the beach. But it is all part of the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the shimmering sands and waters of the Indian Ocean stretching before it, amidst verdant, bougainvillea-filled gardens, and shaded by gently swaying palm trees,Serena Beach Resort and Spa offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Treat your palate to a superb selection of of a la carte seafood dishes at the Jahazi Grill which is set on a beach and styled to resemble an Arab dhow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serena Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Beach Hotel And Spa
- Serena Beach Hotel Shanzu
- Hotel Serena Beach