Nothing to add to the previous reviews. The Serena is fabulous.... staff excellent, good food. Rooms are a little small and bathrooms tired but clean. We loved the Serena and would most definatley return when next in Kenya. We did a 3 day safari at Governers.... amazing! Also did the dolphin safari... long drive but worth it. Mombassa day tour was also good. I suba dived for the first time and was looked after very well by the guys from the dive centre. We also went deep sea fishing and brought our catch back to the hotel which they then prepared for our dinner that evening.
The grounds are lovely and the beach with the reef in the distance breathtaking.
One of the best holidays ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the shimmering sands and waters of the Indian Ocean stretching before it, amidst verdant, bougainvillea-filled gardens, and shaded by gently swaying palm trees,Serena Beach Resort and Spa offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Treat your palate to a superb selection of of a la carte seafood dishes at the Jahazi Grill which is set on a beach and styled to resemble an Arab dhow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Serena Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Beach Hotel Shanzu
- Serena Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Serena Beach