I stayed three nights at the Serena in February for business. The hotel is a beautiful beach front resort. The rooms have balconies off of them where you can watch the monkey's swinging from the trees. There is a beautiful white sand beach that is private in front of the hotel, wonderful for a morning run.
The food at the hotel is great, with a wide selection of options for all meals. There is live music in the evenings.
The rooms are a little dark but you likely will not be spending much time in the room. There was not an iron available in the room, but the staff kindly pressed my clothes promptly at no charge. Overall, the service and quality of the hotel was great. Would recommend for a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the shimmering sands and waters of the Indian Ocean stretching before it, amidst verdant, bougainvillea-filled gardens, and shaded by gently swaying palm trees,Serena Beach Resort and Spa offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Treat your palate to a superb selection of of a la carte seafood dishes at the Jahazi Grill which is set on a beach and styled to resemble an Arab dhow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Serena Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Beach Hotel Shanzu
- Serena Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Serena Beach