Tripadvisor
St Leonards-on-Sea
Post
Inbox
Search

“Recommended for reasonable priced food ”
Review of Conquerors March

Conquerors March
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have had a number of meals here. Food always good. My last visit was extremely improved by the service of Jimmy. He’s brilliant professional, personable and on top of everything!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed October 29, 2019

Hi we went for my dad's 70th birthday we waited an hour for main course after starters. When we got our meals the veg was not cooked. The Yorkshire were really oily. We had a crap time a happy celebration turned into an unhappy one. Won't be visiting there to soon again very disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Went for birthday celebrations with family and friends
Had no sparkling wine or pink gin, service slow ,
Order from menu only to be told not much left as they were changing menu
Took 2 hour for main course to be serve

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019

I thought the Conquerors March a warm, welcoming, busy place.
It was busy but the waiters were quick and eager to bring food to the table. Our waiter, Jimi, was very funny and did the job quickly with no problem. There were 11 of us.
The food was very tasty and my pudding - lemon cheesecake - was lovely!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

We popped in one evening and I ordered the double up mint lamb burger the wife ordered the chicken couldn’t fault them so we came back when we was in the area a week later it was steak night, upgrade to ribeye, it came out as per photo I have added and was outstanding, we ordered them differently cooked for each other and it was cooked perfect to what we asked for. Staff are friendly and attentive even as far as the barman came over seeing I was wrapping some leftovers for my dog and went and wrapped it for me in tin foil. Liking this pub it’s a pity it’s an hour drive from where we live though that’s the only negative for me. Has a good size covered outside seating area and a massive car park. Defiantly recommend !!!

Date of visit: August 2019