Jalsa Beach resort was part of the honeymoon package from Cox & Kings. The package was economic, provided you are visiting abroad and one among the most beautiful place "MAURICE"...resort is beautiful, beach facing, rooms were nice. Resort is too far from city...if you need to go out to the city...u need to arrange a taxi - which is costly. It was fair for us since site seeing was a part of the package :-). Beer is cheaper than water in Mauritius, and the resort doesn't refill the drinking water as and when u want...they fill the jar once in a day...thats it!...if you need more water..u better pay for it... and buy mineral water :-(...i stocked beer :-)...y drink water ;-). Restaurant bar was pool facing...which was good...but the bartender clearly knows who pays him more tips..its not the Indians :-)...so the bartender tries to serve you as fast as he can and make space for the non Indians...;-)...i don't think its racism just that tip matters :-). Food wasn't great.
Over all a good place to stay! we had a nice time!
must try - underwater sea walk
if its just beaches...visit Malaysia, Thailand stretch...its cheaper and much happening thr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the gentle shores of the Indian Ocean, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa overlooks a turquoise lagoon with stunning mountain scenery. Found along the North East coast of the tropical island of Mauritius, at Poste Lafayette, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is the perfect choice for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalsa Beach Hotel And Spa - Mauritius
- Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius Poste Lafayette